Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, June 25, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw. -LanComE.L'abSoLue.CremE.de.BriLLianCe.

The product: Lancome L'absolu creme de brillance 
Claim to fame: a replenishing plumping cream sheen gloss that is concentrated with Pro-xylane, hyaluronic acid, glycerin and moisture fix complex. 
Ingredients: Key ingredients: Shine boosting oils and light diffusing pearls that provides a rich colour, Pro-Xylane boosts hydration within the skin, Glycerin and hyaluronic acid hydrate lips by pulling water from the environment and help it stay put.
Pros: Unique shaped applicator applies gloss perfectly. Feels like a lip balm. Not sticky at all.
Cons: Tastes a bit funny. Smells like cheap lipstick. 
The bottom line: Great colour. Very moisturizing. A great find.
Price: $33CDN
Rating: 4/5

2 comments:

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I'm in love with this color!

Miss Krimson said...

It is quite a nice one. Do you have it?
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails