Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- L'oReaL.TrUe.MatCh.SupeR.BLendabLe.ComPaCt.MakeUp.

The product: L'oreal true match super blendable compact makeup
Claim to fame: Oil free cream to powder, for all skin types. A light to medium coverage that matches skin colour and texture. Feels like a liquid. Weightless feeling, never cakey with a natural finish.
IngredientsFormulated with Precise Match Technology to precisely calibrate color. Aerated elastomeric silicone cross polymers provide a superior application, even coverage, and a smoothing effect on skin. Spherical powders enhance the application experience while blurring imperfections.
Pros: Nice compact formula thats not mess. Easy to apply. 
Cons: Not enough coverage for my needs. 
The bottom line: Pretty good for someone who needs a light coverage and likes a cream.
Price: $11.99CDN-$18.99CDN
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails