Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- PhySiciAns.ForMuLa.GrEeN.PoWdEr.PaLeTTe.CoLouRed.FacE.PowDer.

The product: Physicians Formula Green powder palette multi coloured face powder
Claim to fame: Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, non comedogenic, dermatologist approved. A colour combination that enhances skin tone and corrects imperfections. Provides a soft natural colour without a harsh monotone cast.
IngredientsTALC, MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, CETYL ACETATE, NYLON-12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, OLEYL OLEATE, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ULTRAMARINES, MANGANESE VIOLET, CARMINE, RED 7 LAKE, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS
Pros: Can be worn alone or over makeup. Great for someone who gets red easily.
Cons: I found that it was too white or greyish looking on my skin over makeup. 
The bottom line: I think this is great for a fair person who gets red.
Price: $19.99CDN-$23.99CDN
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails