Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- PhySiciAns.ForMuLa.BroNze.BooSter.gLow.BoosTing.PresSed.BronZer.

The product: Physicians Formula Bronze booster glow-boosting pressed bronzer
Claim to fame: A stain free, streak free, orange free and odour free bronzer that provides and instant and lasting tan. It is light weight and gives a healthy looking tan glow. Formulated with Glow activators, an exclusive infusion of vitamins, moisturizers and antioxidants that provide mistake proof triple action bronze boosting.
IngredientsTALC, MICA, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, INOSITOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, MACUNA PRURIENS SEED EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, SILICA, SORBIC ACID, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ULTRAMARINES.
Pros: A natural bronzer that does not show orange at all. 
Cons: The colours are pretty light. The medium-dark as shown above is not THAT dark, I cannot imagine someone darker than me wearing this.
The bottom line: A pretty good bronzer at a decent price.
Price: $21CDN-23CDN
Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails