Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, June 18, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- SmaSHboX.BaKed.FusioN.Soft.LighTs.iN.StarDust.

The product: Smashbox Baked fusion soft lights in Stardust
Claim to fame: The perfect powder to get a gorgeous lit from within glow. 
IngredientsMica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Corn Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccninate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Yellow 5 Lake
Pros: Great to use as a highlight or put all over the face. Makes the skin radiant all day without looking oily.
Cons: Not good for someone who does not like shine or shimmer.
The bottom line: My favourite finishing powder. Makes the skin look instantly radiant when looking dull.
Price: $36CDN
Rating: 4/5

4 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

the colors look so pretty! :D

Kasia said...

Oh wow! It looks so pretty!
Love the color it gives!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Miss Krimson said...

It is very pretty on as well! I highly recommend this one :D
Maricela

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

Very pretty! i have a smashbox eyeshadow quad that has the same packaging and i hate it. Some times i find it open or without a top in my make up bag

Related Posts with Thumbnails