Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, June 5, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- SmaSHboX.LiQuid.LinEr.PeN.

The Product: Smashbox Liquid Liner Pen
Claim to fame: Liquid liner with precise line. A very dark black colour
Key ingredients: I couldn't find them and through away my packaging but I definitely trust Smashbox as they are all opthamologist tested.
Pros: Stays on all day. Sharp and precise .
Cons: It's limited edition so they don't make it anymore :(
The bottom line: Amazing. Best liner ever made.
Price: $28CDN
Rating: ☆☆☆☆1/2/☆☆☆☆☆ - it lost 1/2 a star because it is limited
Where to get it: Beauty boutique @ Shoppers drugmart, Sephora,Smashbox online

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails