Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WakE.Up.iN.ThE.MoRninG....To.FinD.Free.PrOduCt.!

Quick post - Just woke up to find a package at my door. I may not have mentioned before that I am a member of the Canadian Beauty Advisory Board.(An exclusive team of beauty experts who try products before or close to launch date of products and give our input on what we think of the product).
So I opened the package and found the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara!
Sorry about the packaging! I know its wrinkled! The post man must have exposed it to the rain :(


I know this mascara has been out for a little bit and I have been staring at it in my store wondering if I should buy it or not! And voila there it is, at my door step. With 96% of users saying they saw instant longer and fuller lashes and 85% of users still liking it 7 days later. I think I'm interested! It contains a bunch of ingredients that are suppose to work with the natural growth cycle of the lashes. 
I will try this out and make a review on what I think of it in the near future. 


Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE to show support and COMMENT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails