Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Monday, August 23, 2010

8QueStions.8.AnsweRs.8.TaGs.

Tagged by Daphne

Rules:
1) People who were tagged must answer 8 questions
2) Then make their own 8 questions 
3) And pass it on to 8 other blogger buddies in order to continue the cycle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Daphne's Questions : 
  
1. Where is your hometown? Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
  
2. Would you rather choose bread or love? lol. Haha....this is a random question! Of course love, I can give up bread any day!
  
3. Which cosmetics brand(s) do you like the most?  Smashbox, Coverfx and Clarins.
  
4. Which countries' food do you like the most? Well I enjoy food from all over! I cannot just choose one, my favourites are from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Mexico and France.
  
5. Do you believe there is ghost on earth? Yes I do, believe it or not I saw one......
  
6. Who is your favorite blogger? Oooh, That's definitely a hard one.I love soooo many... but I think it would have to be Enamel Girl!
  
7. What movies have you watched recently? Alice in Wonderland(I know late!), Kick Ass.... I don't honestly watch as much movies as I use to.....
  
8. Do you prefer driving, walking, or using public transportation?  I prefer being driven! haha..... I don't like to drive, as I scared of bad drivers(there are a lot here in Vancouver), I love to walk(just not uphill for a long time) and I don't enjoy public transportation, but I guess this is my form of transportation most of the time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
My Questions:
1. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and if no, why not?
2. If you could choose only one brand of cosmetics to use for the rest of your life which one would it be?
3. What do you like to do on your free time?
4. If you could travel to anywhere, where would it be?
5. If you had to choose to give up either your blog or your Facebook, which would you choose? 
6. What's the weirdest thing you have eaten?
7. Why do you blog?
8. Are you a homebody or an outdoorsy person?


I tag : 
Enamel Girl
Donna
Kristie
Nikki
G
Jangsara
Vex in the City
Blix


YOU CAN ANSWER THESE IN A COMMENT IF YOU WANT!!! I'D LOVE TO READ THEM! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I don't have any pets.
2. If I could choose only one brand of cosmetics to use for the rest of my life I choose E.L.F or Maybelline.
3. On my free time I like to spend time with my neice and nephew.
4. If I could travel to anywhere, I would go to Paris or the bahamas.
5. If I had to choose to give up either my blog or your Facebook, I would choose my blog because on facebook you can actually create a blog of your on if you use the notes tab, it just wont be as pretty as a blogger template.
6. the weirdest thing I ever eaten is squid.
7. I blog because it is so relieve. I like getting all my thoughts on paper.
8. I am a homebody..Love being home its peaceful.

Donna said...

aww thank you soo much for tagging me!! <3

1. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and if no, why not? - yes i do! his name is rupert and he's my goldfish :)

2. If you could choose only one brand of cosmetics to use for the rest of your life which one would it be? - i'd say mac cosmetics because they have yet to fail me

3. What do you like to do on your free time? right now i'm addicted to watching sopranos so thats what i've been doing for the past 2 weeks lmao.

4. If you could travel to anywhere, where would it be? - i would love to go to dubai and stay at the burg el arab or atlantis hotel

5. If you had to choose to give up either your blog or your Facebook, which would you choose? i would give up facebook haha. i find that i dont go there as much anymore.. too much drama haha

6. What's the weirdest thing you have eaten? hmm i really dont know. im not into eating weird food so i guess the "weirdest" thing i've eaten would be raw fish lmao but thats good since its sushi :)

7. Why do you blog? i love the beauty blogging community. and i find that you develop friendships with other fellow beauty bloggers :)

8. Are you a homebody or an outdoorsy person? i am a homebody :) i love to sit in, watch movies, and cuddle with my boyfriend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails