Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ToNiGht.i'm.Not.tAkiN'.No.CaLLs,'CauSe.i'LL.Be.DaNciN'!

 I had to share this with my followers!!! I am such a lucky person today! I have been wanting to see Lady Gaga for so long now and when her tickets went on sale for the Vancouver concerts, I unfortunately could not get my hands on a ticket. Tonight being her last concert here in Vancouver, I definitely thought that my chances were slim to none......or not existent at all... But I guess, when you ask for something, and really want it, YOU GET IT! Fortunately I have a dear friend of mine who had two tickets, and when the other person could not go.....he called me! What a nice thing to wake up to... I have to admit, at first I wasn't sold...I was a little in shock, and thought it was a joke.... to make things better....the tickets are VIP tickets.... I cannot believe it. I will be leaving in a couple hours to go see the very beautiful and very talented Stephani Joanne Angelina Germanotta AKA Lady GAGA!
Defintely expect to see lots of photos from the concert and you will hear all about it!!!! I am super excited!!! Have a fabulous Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Jolie said...

You are going to have the most amazing time! Just saw her a few weeks back and it is so visually stimulating! Wear something HOTT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails