Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Sunday, August 22, 2010

CaLvin.KleiN's.EterNity.AQUA.


top notes - chilled cucumber, citrus, cocktail, water lotus, drenched green leaves 
heart notes - szechuan pepper, mirabelle, lavender, white cedar wood 
Base notes - sandalwood, guaiac wood, patchouli, musks

If you follow me quite regularly you will know that I am a Canadian Advisory Board Member of Cosmetics Magazine, being a part of this group allows me to try new products when they launch or before they launch or sometimes ones that have been around for a bit. This week I received the latest men's fragrance compliments of the Calvin Klein collection: Eternity for men AQUA. Of course I gave this one to my boyfriend to try and give me his input as I could use this one, yet it's meant for men. He usually does not like any type of fragrance, so I was delighted to find outhat he didn't mind it. And actually ask me where it was last night so he could wear it.
"Eternity AQUA is inspired by the freshness of the ocean and the elegance of a confident, refined man... is a modern aquatic woody fragrance that leaves a lasting impression with a watery surge of chilled cucumber....it opens with water lotus and chilled cucumber. The heart reflects the timeless elegance of lavender and draws you in with the warmth of sandalwood. Drenched green leaves run throughouthe fragrance adding aquatic depth." For someone who is not a huge fan of Calvin Klein, I found myself quite surprised at this fragrance as it is soft and fresh smelling and not over powering at all. 
Have you tried this? What did you think? Do you buy the men in your life fragrances? 
thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW and COMMENT your thoughts. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails