Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, August 21, 2010

ViVa.La.NaiLs.




WOW check out all the stuff that Vivalanails sent me to review!! Quite the stash hey!? I just received these yesterday so haven't had a chance to play with everything but I was so excited to show you all that I had to post it right away. The Founder and President of Vivalanails; Una Pecatti was generous enough to send me all these beautiful stickers, water decals, glitters, flitters, and flakes for nails. I definitely cannot wait to use them as they are all so beautiful. Expect NOTDs using these bad boys.
If you haven't checked out Vivalanails already, what are you waiting for? They have everything you want to do all your nail art designs. They have over 2000 products in stock including all professional products such as nail tips, nail art supplies, nail stickers and nail files to all the nail tools you need.
Which products do you like? I wish I knew how to use all of these. Guess I have the chance to learn now!
As an actual nail technician, Una made this website to help aspiring nail techs from turning their craft into an art.  
Here's a video from Una herself about Vivalanails.

Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW and COMMENT! And visit Vivalanails!
Related Posts with Thumbnails