Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

25QuestiOnS.25AnSweRs.tAg.

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I prefer to apply my foundation with a brush, I use the Bourjois mineral matte brush.

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Well this is question is definitely not specific enough.... because it all depends.... are you looking from the right tthe left or the lefto the right? or lashes to brows? ...

3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes I do. I prefer to use the Smashbox Lid Primer

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
First.

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I do them myself. I find thathey are kinda in my opinion a waste of money.... as the polish chips in a few days.

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both :D

7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Average maybe 10-25 minutes... It all depends on the day.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Yes and No. I wear ito work because makeup is my job. When I have lazy days a home, no. And to workout I try to not wear any.

9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
Smashbox Holiday Collection.

10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
I go through phases..... right now. accessories.

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
I did. Not now though. 

12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
Wax monthly.. pluck in between.

13. What do you use to contour?
I don't really contour.

14. False lashes, or natural?
False.

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Smashbox.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Liquid.

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lip balm treatment from Smashbox.

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed.

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Liner.
20. Favorite color?
Black, turquoise and purple.

21. Favorite color combination?
turquoise and purple.

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Depends on the day.

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality.

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
Yes. Pur Minerals Mudd Masque. Clarins pure and radiant mask.

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Answered in question 10. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails