Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Sunday, October 17, 2010

NOTD- silverDOTblack

My nails for today are silver and black dotted. I got the inspiration from my bird ring. It was fairly easy to do. All I did was painted my nails a solid colour and took a pen dipped in the other colour and dotted randomly on my nails. I switched colours on my ring finger on my left hand and my thumb on my right hand.
I have three coats of the silver polish on my nails and only one of the black. and applied OPI top coat over top. 
$3.80CAD from Forever 21

$2.50CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart

What did you think of this design? Check out my next post featuring my EOTD.

5 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Super cute!!

Donna said...

thats soo cute!! im doing this today :)

Tanya said...

I love that nail design, you did it so neat. If I did it, it would come out messy

Femme Virtue said...

ooh! super cute!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Aww this is lovely!!! Great job...Lovely blog honey. Try checking out mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails