Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Friday to get limited edition Nicki Minaj lipstick from MAC.......

So today is the last day to pick up your Nicki Minaj limited edition lipstick from MAC to celebrate the release of her album Pink Friday. . . did you pick one up? I unfortunately missed the bandwagon. However I do LOVE the colour! Wish it wasn't limited edition!

Doesn't she look stunning in this Christopher Kane Blue Bell dress? I would totally wear this... .what do you think?
Check out hershley's post to see watches of the limited edition lipstick! She looks fabulous in it!

2 comments:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

Hey!!! thanks sooo much for the shout out!! ha i love that dress! i dont like the tights tho...but she is so ExTrA..i wouldnt except less

PatriciaKBaby said...

I bought the lipstick. I don't like the dress not my style...

Related Posts with Thumbnails