Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, December 17, 2010

New.to.BeautY..froM.Benefit....SneaK.PeeK.

A product that can sculpt, define and brighten? Oh yes! Next month, the cute packaged brand Benefit will be releasing another cute squared boxed powder! Called bella bamba, this new pink face powder promises 3D brightening. It is a pink powder dusted with golden undertones. You can expecto see this product on shelves in January, priced at $36CAD. 

Check out makeupandbeautyblog's video for swatches and a closer look at this new product!
What do you think? do you wanto try it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails