Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nothing like good news after a bad day!

It's always nice to have good news after a long and hard day! I woke up this morning not feeling so hot.... I was feeling very sick.. plus that I went to workout for an hour and then went to work till late! Noto mention those crazy last minute christmas shoppers with bad tempers and little patience....So, I came home not too long ago, and started to do my nightly rounds of computer time(ie. facebook, email, blog, youtube and maycup) . Anyways, so when I reached my Maycup page, I was greeted with an awesome surprise! Four of my seven videos were listed on the "Top rated" section! :) I just had to take a screen shot! Two of my videos are on the "Most discussed" and two are on the "Most viewed". I am completely honoured! If you have never heard of Maycup, and are a fan of makeup, you should definitely check this site out as it has videos which only feature makeup and beauty! You can easily make a profile and post videos, or just watch. The site reminds me of youtube quite a bit.... just only about makeup! or as they call it Maycup! :)

6 comments:

socialitedreams said...

congratulations!!! that's freaking cool :D

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Enamel Girl said...

that's great! i enjoy your tutorials and hopefully will learn your some of techniques one day.

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!! I have not seen your videos yet and will have the check them out!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have never heard of Maycup before, but congrats!

Miss Krimson said...

:) wow thanks ladies! i was sooo happy !!! deff check out Maycup!!!
Maricela

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seoservicemarket.com]seo service[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails