Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Private 2-day event: Hello Kitty Beauty Preview from Sephora

If you are a Hello Kitty fan...wait... who isn't?! Okay so if you aren't a Sephora beauty insider.... again... who isn't one? then you mustn't know about the private shopping event being held to purchase limited quantities of the must have Hello Kitty products... right? Well what are you waiting for?! take a look!


An exclusive online-only preview, just for Beauty Insiders.
Be the first to get your hands on the covetable, must-have products—available in limited quantities for two days only. 

Starts Saturday, December 18th.
Ends Sunday, December 19th at 11:59 PM PST 

Hello Kitty Beauty will officially launch in all stores and online in mid January. 



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails