Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, January 15, 2011

ProduCt.ReViEw. -Dior Rouge Dior Voluptuous Care in 644 Rouge Blossom


Dior Rouge Dior Voluptuous Care in 644 Rouge Blossom

From Haute Couture to “Haute Couleur”
Rouge Dior is a wardrobe of 32 sublime shades directly inspired by the deep, luxurious colors of Dior Haute Couture gowns to reveal all the beauty of triumphant and radiant femininity! Instantly and day after day, this exceptional lipstick offers the lips the extreme splendor of full, smooth and perfectly defined youthfulness.
The secret? A new generation of plumping hyaluronic acid microspheres. Generously coated with pigments on the lip surface, they help boost the radiance and depth of color.


I love how pigmented the colour is, so you don't have to layer to achieve the full colours potential. I find the stay on this lipstick average, as it does not go away right away, nor does it stay for hours. 



Unfortunately what gets me about Dior lipsticks, is always the smell and taste of them. The smell is not pleasant, and it reminds me of cheap lipstick. The taste as well is not pleasant. Another point, is the price, I find the lipsticks to be super expensive, but i uess, you buy the name too!
This lipstick is a really beautiful reddy pink colour with gold flecks. Perfecto wear everyday, or awesome paired with a nude or cat eye. As always the packaging is classic and very sleek, yet simple.
$36CAD/ 3,5g
3.5/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails