Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dior Spring 2011 Nail Lacquers

Happy Hump day everyone! Hope your week is awesome so far. Today, I have a quick post to show you my nails for today. I alternated each nail with two colours, the Dior Spring colours, 707 and 108. I actually really like the brush for the nail polishes, they are so easy to use! I found the 707 went on awesome, only need two coats, however the pink 108, I had to use 4 coats!
Have you tried any polishes from Dior? What did you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails