Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ProduCt.ReViEw. -Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum


Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum 


"What it does:
The newest addition to the family of legendary Diorshow Mascaras, Diorshow Maximizer Lash Primer Serum instantly primes, plumps, and lengthens lashes with an ultra-light and quick-drying formula. The first "active serum" mascara primer also contains a unique cell-conditioning complex made up of hydrolyzed soy proteins that promote long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality.
What else you need to know:
"Diorshow Maximizer is this season's most innovative, must-have product. Apply as a primer serum base under mascara for intensely curled, thickened, and lengthened lashes and also on its own as a deep conditioner for lashes at night." -Sephora Pro Beauty Team Member, Nathalie Bechard
Research Results:
The Dior Innovation Center has tested Diorshow Maximizer for efficiency and found amazing results after only 8 weeks use: + 52% Volume, +38% Length, + 73% Curl
Studies also showed that lashes were more resilient, protected, and revitalized." Sephora

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT


 


I really noticed a difference with this primer under my mascara as appose to without it. 
I found my lashes were 'healthier' and stronger after using this for only a few times.
Contains alternia: an alga which helps to boosthe effects of other anti aging ingredients, it protects DNA from UV rays and free radicals.   

Contains triethanolamine, which is considered a moderate hazard ingredient by the Cosmetics Database, which should cause concern. It can produce sense organ effects at very low doses when used around the eyes. Also there are some potentially harmful preservatives such as BHT and phenoxyethanol.  

This has to be the only lash primer that I have ever liked. As an avid false lash user, it was hard to steer me away from my lashes, even justo try it. After I tried it, I didn'regret it. Don't get me wrong though, I will not be leaving my false lashes anytime soon! However I did find thathe this primer did an awesome job of making my lashes look like they were falsies! I would recommend this primer to anyone wanting a longer and fuller lashes.
$28USD,$34CAD/10ml
3.5/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails