Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Sneak Peek at Dior 360 mascara

I may or may not be too late to talk about the launch of the new mascara by Dior, called 360. I just recently found out about it. And had to share some info about it!


You can buy it online at Sephora for $36USD.


This mascara promise volume, curl and length. With its revolving brush with a helicoid shape, it is suppose to reproduce the most advanced techniques of professional makeup artists. It's formula contains micro waxes which coat, lengthen and sculpt the lashes. It is not waterproof but is suppose to set for hours on end.  


If you'd like to see how the brush spins and what someone thinks of it first hand,check out ScienceBeautiful.














I personally cannot waito try it out. However review I have read, have not been good. I think it maybe a spinoff of Lancome's Oscillation mascara.
Have you tried this mascara?! I'd love to know what you thought, if not, would you try it??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails