Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I WANT: Reb'l fleur by Rihanna

Isn't she HOT?! Holy! I love the ad for Reb'l Fleur. 
This fragrance is a definite possibility to my fragrance wardrobe. I have not yet smelt it, as  I believe it is not yet launched here in Canada. However, so I've heard, it has been available for month or more in some parts of the world. 
I love the bottle, which is shaped as a high heel. Very elegant, yet honesty not something I would imagine Rihanna would have come up with. With a name like Reb'l Fleur, I would imagine the bottle in some sort of flower shape. Dunno, just sayin'. 
Anyways, I definitely cannot wait to smell it! The notes are as follows:
Plump, delicious fruits, red berries, purple plums and juicy, ripe peaches, make a delicious first impression. 
Then the heart opens into a lush hybrid hinting at Island life, subtle yet intoxicating, blossoming with sumptuous florals, a passionate melody of Hawaiian Hibiscus flower, violet, tuberose and coconut water.

Defiantly sexy, the base notes linger, a beguiling, sensual mélange. Vanilla, patchouli, amber and musk become a sultry chorus striking an unforgettable, emotional chord.
Have you had a chance to try out this new fragrance? What did you think? 
Check out perfumesbyrihanna.com for more information.

3 comments:

Natsumi Suzuki said...

From the sounds of it, it will be an overly sweet possibly sickly fragrance. I'm not at all keen on even trying this fragrance out! Like you said, the name and bottle do not go together at all.

Oh well, yet another celebrity fragrance to throw into the piranha pool.
xoxxx

Femme Virtue said...

its not released in my country yet, definitely can't wait for it!

Enamel Girl said...

yes she is pretty. i wonder what this will smell like.

oh and i got your package and i love the fragrances. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails