Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pucker up, and Smile...

After a long wait and want of these little babies, THEY ARE MINE! AH! I know, I know, I said no more lip products, but this was my one exception. Now, a lot of people may wonder why I am so excited about these little babies, but seriously, when I first saw them, I wanted them. First, they are so darn cute! and not to mention animal cruelty free, natural and organic and so much more! 
These EOS lip balms are not regularly sold in Canada(except at RW&CO, when they are not sold out!), so I was disappointed until today! My local Shoppers Drug Mart called me to tell me that they had some in stock. I, of course bought all that they would let me, which was four of them. 
I picked up 2 in Summer Fruit, 1 Sweet mint and 1 Honeysuckle Honeydew. EOS say that it's the lipbalm that makes you smile, ..... yup, I'm smiling! 







 Have you tried EOS lip balms? What did you think? I want to know! Never heard of them? Check them out awww.evolutionofsmooth.comtheir only $3.29USD!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love mine....its fantastic.

caricollazo.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails