Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eva Mendes: The New Face of Angel by Thierry Mugler

Exit: Naomi Watts . . . In: Eva Mendes. Eva will be the new face of the very well known fragrance, Angel. While Naomi has been the face for the fragrance since 2008, this is what the company had to say about the change: "While Naomi Watts' ethereal beauty embodied the angelic aspect of the fragrance, Thierry Mugler chose to reignite the enticing and explosive dimensions of the fragrance with the sultry Mendes, through her obviously flawless physical beauty is in perfect harmony with the artist's aesthetic canon, Ms. Mendes mesmerized Mugler with her independence, determination and humour." 
The new campaign is planned to debut later this year.... 
I personally cannot wait! I am proud... all these Latina's doing so well :)
She is definitely sexy and sultry and will be perfect...
What do you think?
Here is Naomi Watts' campaign for the fragrance.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails