Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

QuiCk.RaNdoM.BeaUty.TipS.......SoRrY.I.Am.MIA

Just a few quick random beauty tips because I have to work late nights :( sometimes and don't have time to do a full post that is researched and backed up. I will most likely post one tomorrow! Thanks for reading!


1. Use a body lotion containing Urea or Glycolic acid to prevent ingrown hairs in between hair removal(waxing/shaving/laser). But remember to use it before or a day after hair removal because it can burn or sting. Using these ingredient will exfoliate the skin! I recommend La Roche Posay Iso-urea fluid smoothing moisturizing body fluid, Neostrata Body Smoothing Lotion(10% Glycolic acid) or Reversa Skin Smoothing Body lotion(10% Glycolic acid)






2. Can't conceal dark circles even with the "best" concealers? Use a corrector! I recommend budget-friendly Cover girl & Olay Simply ageless corrector(230) or Lise Watier Portfolio Professional Correctors. These are amazing under any concealer and actually ad a brightening effect. I even tried these on my acne scars and they are totally worth it!






3.Shadows not showing up the colour they are in the pot? Wet your brush with Lise Watier MÉTAMORFIX or a budget-friendly version- Visine Original eyedrops  and they will stick better and not smudge as well as show up the colour in the pot! No matter the brand of eyeshadow!




4. How high is TOO high? Want to know how high of a heel you should wear? Well it's all a matter of your Subtalar joint which is in the middle of your foot! To find this out you may need a friend. Sit down, then relax your foot while extending your let. Get your friend to place a ruler starting at the tip of your big toe, pointing downward. Now get another ruler and measure from the end of the first ruler to the end of your heel. This is the maximum height you should wear.


5. And maybe one or the best tips I know(Thanks to my man) is to "Remember that no matter what product you use or how much you put on, beauty always comes from inside!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails