Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, December 17, 2010

New.to.BeautY..froM.Escada....SneaK.PeeK.and FREE SAMPLE!

Next month, the oh so delicious smelling fragrance line, Escada will be releasing a limited edition fragrance inspired by Bollywood Dreams beneath a Goan sunset. Taj Sunsetthe new fragrance opens with a "tropical mango fruit note and a velvety coconut cream twist". Can you say YUM?!?!? Escada Taj Sunset opens with notes of Alphonso mango, nectarine and blood orange. The heart features aquatic flowers with raspberry and pomarosa or Malay apple. The base consists of coconut, sandalwood and musk. The bottle, itself is an eye candy! With colours of a warm sunset and an embossed lotus flower. The 100 ml eau de toilette spray/$80CAD.  50 ml bottle/$61CAD.

After hearing abouthis fragrance..... I wanthis winter to be over already.... oh well... something to look forward to!
What do you think of this perfume?
Wanna try it? Check out Escada and click
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails